Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Studs and Pleather




                                            Forever 21 Jacket and leggings/ BCBG Max Azria shirt/ H&M ankle boots


Cheers to the new blog! After many talks about having a fashion blog, I finally made one. What really pushed me to start this blog is to show my own personal style, my favorite fashion items, and simply just to get a little glimsp of what my style is all about. After many compliments from "where did you get your clothes at" to "I really like your outfit today," this blog was made for you guys! 

I find it funny when my guy friends mentioned that lately the weather changes more than a girl changes clothes, ironic right? I mean it is mother nature. It's hard to know the right outfits to wear when there's cold mornings and hot afternoons. I fell in love with this Forever 21 jacket when I saw this. The Balenciaga inspired studs caught my attention. It's not too thin, and not too thick. Perfect for this undecisive weather! A basic black and white outfit, paired with a denim jacket with pleather patches, and I'm ready to go. 

1 comment: