Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mr. West is in the building

 


 Cotton On top/Zara military jacket/ H&M knee high socks


You could ask all my friends and they would tell you that Kanye West is probably my favorite artist. Whether its his songs or style, I truly admire him. His music is something that I can always jam to in any occasion. Know me long enough, you can catch me singing all his lyrics word for word.....all the time.

For this look I decided to pair my military jacket with the Givenchy inspired top, along with my red beanie. To top it off, I wore my "go to" black knee highs to complete this outfit, giving it an edgy look. Its been really cold this past week, so I decided that this look would make me feel comfortable and stylish at the same time. After all....





Yeezy taught me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment