Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

It's T-Shirt Time




INC White Jacket/BCBG Max Azria Denim button up/Nordstrom boots

When I go shopping, I'm always at the randomest places to find good sales. I never buy something that's full price, because I'm always on a budget and plus, I always believe you could find good things for cheap. My Rock and Republic "T-shirt" tee was actually for $5 at their warehouse sale. The denim button up from BCBG was also $5 from their warehouse sale. As you can see I only go for warehouse sales. There, I tend to find the best stuff, sometimes even better than the ones in stores. There's always a rewarding feeling to find something good for such a low price, and that is also trendy. I never spend over $40 worth of things in general. By going to these sales, I could easily get 10-15 things that adds up to $40 instead of just one item. I suggest everyone start to do some smart shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment