Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Red Flannel





Wasteland white top // BCBG red flannel // H&M boots

These past few weeks has been "hell week" as many fashion student would call it. Running around, studying your ass off, group projects and final presentations here and there. Because it's been so stressful, black and white is my usual outfit choice. I didn't have time to prep what I was going to wear when my mind was occupied with marketing strategies for a company and creating a visual presentation of it. While going through my closet, I saw my red flannel just lying there.....so I thought I'd bring it out and use it! Its funny how one item can change your whole look. Going from casual black and white to a soft grunge look. Transitions transitions.....speaking of, I need to hit the gym and bust out my spring clothes after finals! I'm ready for a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment