Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Lines and Leather







Forever 21 top // Topshop earrings // Go Jane boots

I can finally breathe! A big sigh of relief was much needed today. After two long and stressful years of going to FIDM, I'm finally done with my Associates of Arts degree! Yay me! I couldn't wait to get my final exams and presentations over with so I can get out of there and treat myself to a good solid meal and some much needed sleep. 

I finally got the chance to wear my new top that I got at Forever 21! Currently obsessed with the monochrome trend! Oh and I can't forget those royal blue boots that I finally wore. Contrasting is the main focus of this outfit today. 

The thought of graduation excites me and its a reminder of how hard I've worked to get this far. Hope this will lead to a good spring break and onto my bachelors degree.


ps. I walked into a tree while walking to class.....going out with a bang....literally. 



No comments:

Post a Comment